North East London Training Hub are pleased to offer the above workshop open to all staff working in Health and Social Care across North East London. These are introductory workshops lasting just over an hour and half for staff who may not have any previous training or learning on Trans identities. Option of multiple dates available below. Multiple dates available, do book early!
Wednesday 15th March | Thursday 27th April | Thursday 25th May | Tuesday 13th June
The workshop will:
Set the wider context for trans identities – how sex, gender and sexual orientation interact
- Explore key terms and uses of language
- Offer basic grounding in the legislation around the rights and responsibilities around trans identities; the Equality Act 2010, Gender Recognition Act 2004
- Begin to explore how an organisation can ensure it is being trans-inclusive
- Explore scenarios relevant to your setting
- Provide links to a wide range of resources
These sessions will not be recorded. Attendance certificate will only be sent to those that complete the feedback survey at the end of the workshop.