**THIS SESSION IS ONLY FOR PRACTICES FROM CITY & HACKNEY CCG, WALTHAM FOREST CCG, NEWHAM CCG & TOWER HAMLETS CCG**
NEL GP IT Training is offering new starter training for your staff in order to support and induct them when joining your team.
The session is designed to demonstrate the basic functionality of the EMIS clinical system that learners will use in their day to day role.
Details of topics covered can found below.
Please note eRS referrals will not be covered in this session, training on this topic can be arranged separately with the GP IT Training team.
The following topics will be covered:
- logging onto EMIS Web including Smart Card use
- Overview of EMIS and how to navigate the system
- Find Patient
- Appointment book
- Registering a new patient
Break – 5 minutes
- Overview of the Care Record including how to find data, print patient summary
- Adding notes into the Care Record
- Medications and medication requests
All attendees will receive a certificate at the end of the course to show they have attended a basic skills course. Course timings are slightly flexible depending on the number of learners and learning rate of all attendees.