To support the implementation of the First Contact Practitioners/Advanced Practitioners in Primary Care – Roadmaps to Practice, across the Thames Valley and Wessex Region, we are delighted to be able to offer our next set of dates for the FCP/AP Roadmap Supervision and Verification Courses.
Who is eligible to undertake this course?
To become a FCP/AP Roadmap Supervisor you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a registered Healthcare Professional who is Advanced Practitioner, a Consultant Practitioner (and hold a relevant MSc) or a GP. (GP Trainers who are also Educational Supervisors will soon be able to access a shortened version of this course via the e-Learning for Healthcare website and this will be advertised when this is available)
- Recently completed Equality and Diversity Training.It is recommended that you commit to supervise a minimum of 1 trainee FCP/AP in the first 6 months after completing this course to consolidate the training received.
Course Dates 2022
- Cohort 6 – Friday 21st January & Tuesday 1st February
- Cohort 7 – Friday 11th February & Monday 21st February
- Cohort 8 – Friday 11th March & Tuesday 22nd March
Places will be initially offered on a first come first served basis to those who work in the Thames Valley and Wessex region.
The courses will take place via Microsoft Teams and both days will run from 09:00 to 15:00.
For further information or to book your place please email:
NB. To allow you application for a place on one of these Cohorts to be processed, please include your name, your registration number your employer, the PCN and ICS you work within and provide evidence you meet the eligibility criteria listed above. Please also make sure you provide an email address that will allow you to join a Microsoft Teams Call