Join a Freedom to Speak learning and listening session
Tuesday 24th January at 1pm – 2pm | Thursday 2nd February at 1pm – 2pm
Attend one of our scheduled Freedom to Speak learning and listening sessions. The sessions are open and available to all NEL primary care staff including General Practice, Dentistry, Pharmacy and Optometry.
The interactive session will;
- Share the brief history of FTSU and the benefits it can offer
- Explore existing FTSU arrangements and challenges that may exist.
- Understand experiences from individuals/ providers who may not yet have established FTSU arrangements.
By the end of the session the learning outcomes:
- Attendee knowledge and the importance of FTSU is increased
- Providers that currently have FTSU arrangements will review the arrangements to see whether they can be strengthen
- Discussion will begin with providers that do not have FTSU arrangements as to how these could be established.