This free, two or three day course is for educators from any primary care background who are new to a training and/or supervisory role and who want to support and assess learners in practice. It is also open to experienced educators who want to develop faculty and/or deliver supervision skills courses in their own localities.
Please could you circulate the attached leaflet to those in your network who may be interested in attending. A link to the booking form can be found at the bottom of the leaflet.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Please note that for GPs, this course does not confer eligibility to apply for approval as a GP clinical or educational supervisor. Those who wish to obtain such approval need to attend the GP Supervisor Course. Further details about this course can be found on our website here.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- All supervisors and educators from across the primary and community care professions, who are new to supervision and training or who would like to refresh their skills.
- Supervisors/Educators and Training Hub/PCN Leads/Managers who would like to develop and deliver faculty development resources locally.
Course days will be delivered face to face; 09:30-16:30 hrs, at a Central London venue tbc
- Day 1: Tuesday 11th April 2023
- Day 2: Thursday 18th May 2023
- Day 3: Wednesday 14th June 2023