….In North East London
Saturday 18th March 2023
Coliseum Suite (Ilford), 300-310 High Rd, IG1 1QW
North East London Training Hub are delighted to bring a face to face ‘Hot Topics’ GP Update course to East London. The course will be open for GPs providing services in the London Boroughs of Barking & Dagenham, City & Hackney, Havering, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest
- Learn together with your colleagues across the patch
- Validate your current knowledge and learn new nuggets of information including update on latest clinical guidance
- Socialise with peers across North East London
- Engage with exhibitors showcasing local services and provisions
What is included?
- A full day of interactive face to face learning
- A hard copy course reference book
- 12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard
- The KISS from NB – new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Free access to NB Blogs and Podcasts from our expert team
- Full day refreshment and a hot three course meal
How much is the course subscription? And how to register?
A contribution of only £30 is requested – this is primarily to cover the venue and food expense. The RRP for this course is £195 PP. NEL Training Hub are subsidising for all bookings made before 10th January 2023. Places are limited, do book early! Booking link below, please ensure you use your Borough promotion code below on the Eventbrite booking form
The Borough promo code for all Newham GPs to qualify for your £165 discount is GPUPDATE2023N See attached flyer for instruction on how to activate the promo code on Eventbrite. Please do not share this communication further as its designed for only Newham GPs. Do register early as places are limited!
Multiple public parking spaces available around the vicinity. For queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org