Long COVID Training Schedule and Resources for Health and Care Professionals
Further to the launch of our Long COVID Community of Practice on 9 November 2021, we have set up a dedicated online hub of resources and training for all health and care professionals working with long COVID patients in North East London.
You can access the hub HERE. Please note that although these pages are currently hosted by the Newham Training Hub, the resources and training are for all boroughs in North East London.
Alongside this, we have also launched a series of long COVID training webinars, starting at 1pm on 8 February 2022. This first session is ‘What is Long COVID Including Pathophysiology, Symptoms and Red Flags’. Register Now for this session.
You can also register for the following sessions.
All sessions are from 1:00pm to 2:00pm:
- How to Assess & Diagnose Long Covid; Including What Investigations To Do –8 March Register Now
- Multidisciplinary Team Management of Covid –5 April Register Now
- Self-Management Strategies for Long Covid, Including Non-clinical Pathways –10 May Register Now
- Patient Case Studies: Examples from the NEL Long Covid Clinics –7 June Register Now
- Long Covid Pathways – How to Refer to Local Long Covid Service –12 July Register Now
A reminder about the Community of PracticeThe NEL Long Covid Community of Practice aims to:
- enable collaboration across NEL with consistent messaging considering local pathways
- enable continuous learning
- share and build better practice
- influence the ongoing development of the education modules
- create a support network, enabling access to expertise.