We are pleased to invite you to attend a series of online training sessions that will teach you about the connections between climate change and subsequent pressures on primary care. The North East London ICS has developed a Green Plan, in which we committed to providing education and awareness to all primary care staff.
Join our Clinical Leads for Net Zero from Primary Care to learn about how the climate crisis is a health crisis and understand about how primary care transformation can help us reduce the NHS’s carbon footprint.
The first session takes place on 15 September and they are open to all clinical and non-clinical Primary Care colleagues working in North East London. It gives the chance for you to learn about the Greener NHS programme and for us to learn how betting engage you in delivering the Green Plan.
The dates and themes are:
- 15th September – Session 1: How does climate change impact on Primary Care?
- 20th October – Session 2: Low carbon, high quality asthma care.
- 17th November – Session 3: Taking climate action in healthcare.
- 15th December – Session 4: How climate change affects North East London.
- 19th January – Session 5: How to measure the carbon footprint in Primary Care.
- 16th February – Session 6: Saving money by becoming a greener NHS.
- 16th March – Session 7: Best of Net Zero in Primary Care.
All sessions will be recorded and uploaded to the NEL GP intranet but we encourage you to join the conversation live and attend in person.