We are setting up a community of practice to support any health and care professional working with patients who are living with Long COVID in north east London.
The aim is to provide training and guidance, and to create a network of support to help improve knowledge and skills of those managing Long COVID in any care setting and reduce variation in care.
The NEL Long Covid Community of Practice will aim to:
- enable collaboration across NEL with consistent messaging considering local pathways
- enable continuous learning
- share and build better practice
- influence the ongoing development of the education modules
- create a support network, enabling access to expertise.
Long COVID training needs survey
We would like to get an understanding of the type of training you need to help you support patients with long COVID. This includes what content you need and how you would like to access it.
Please complete our short training needs survey, which should take around five minutes to complete. The deadline for completing this is Friday 5 November 2021.
You can access the survey here.
We will share the results with you at our community of practice launch event on 16th November and they will also be made available online after this date.