This online session will provide an opportunity for pharmacy and general practice staff to be able to highlight any concerns and find local solutions as well as potentially leading to new ways of working. The key goal for this forum is to bring together PCNs and community pharmacists to be able to work more closely together.
This month’s forum will cover the following:
- Welcome & Introductions
- GP CPCS – Shilpa Shah, CEO, NEL LPC
- NHS Hypertension Case Finding Service – Shilpa Shah, CEO, NEL LPC
- Pharmacy Public Health Services Framework – LBN services – Shilpa Shah, CEO, NEL LPC
- LPC update – Shilpa Shah, CEO, NEL LPC
- LMC update – TBC
- AOB & Close
PCN Pharmacy Leads, PCN Clinical Directors, Community Pharmacists, GPs, Practice Based Pharmacists, Primary Care Colleagues, LPC Colleagues
- Jignesh Patel MRPharmS, Pharmacists Independent Prescriber, Rohpharm
- Dr Subir Sen, Newham Training Hub Vice Chair, GP Principal and Trainer, Abbey Road Medical Practice & Specialist Advisor Primary Care Development, Royal College of General Practitioners.