This is a regular supportive, confidential and voluntary on-line group for multi-professional supervisors across Newham to connect, share ideas, discuss dilemmas or difficulties related to supervision and access support from colleagues.
These sessions will offer a chance to pause and discuss individual and collective needs as multi-professional supervisors in Newham and we hope the sessions will also help you connect with a wider network of peers involved in supervision in the area.
We will have sessions on different themes which we think would be useful for supervisors in Newham;
- Weds 26th Oct – Giving challenging feedback
- Weds 23rd Nov – Introduction to using a coaching approach
- Weds 21st Dec – Supporting the anxious supervisee
- Weds 25th Jan – Advanced questioning skills for supervisors
- Weds 1st March – Supporting neurodivergent supervisees
Please use the following link to register to the sessions & meetings:
Click HERE to learn more on this group;
- Who can attend?
- Session Outline
- What you will need in order to participate?
- Session principles
- Time keeping