Dear Health and Social Care Colleagues,
Please do join this month’s Practice Council Webinar; it is really important to highlight challenges and find solutions to ensure best patient care.
- 12:30 – 12:35: Welcome & Introductions – Dr Muhammad Naqvi, Newham CCG Chair and GP
- 12:35 – 12:50: Update from Transition Director – Siobhan Harper, Director of Transition, TNW ICS
- 12:50 – 13:05: LMC Update – Greg Cairns, Director of Primary Care Strategy, LMC
- 13:05 – 13:40: Primary Care & Covax Update – Jenny Mazarelo, Deputy Director of Primary Care Transformation, TNW
- 13:40 – 13:45: Close – Dr Muhammad Naqvi, Newham CCG Chair and GP
Meeting Chairs: Dr Muhammad Naqvi, Newham CCG Chair and GP & Dr Rima Vaid, Newham CCG Deputy Chair
If you have any agenda items you would like to be included in future or questions that you would like to submit in advance please email them to email@example.com
These webinars will be held on the 4th Friday of every month.
No need to register prior to attendance.
Please MUTE⛔ your microphones prior to joining to avoid unnecessary noise disruption. Feel free to have camera on if you wish.
We recommend installing MS Teams app to your computer or device to be able to use all functions during the session. However, if you would like to join via your browser, Microsoft Teams is no longer support Internet Explorer, please use Microsoft Edge.