**THIS SESSION IS ONLY FOR PRACTICES FROM CITY & HACKNEY CCG, WALTHAM FOREST CCG, NEWHAM CCG & TOWER HAMLETS CCG**
In this session we will looking into the importance of Proxy Access and how as a practice you can make use of it to benefit your patients.
The following topics will be covered:
- What is Proxy Access?
- How to add a proxy user
- How to add a user who isn’t a patient at your practice
- How to manage what the user has access to
- Patient précis icon
- Warnings in relation to Gillick and Fraser
- Not competent to consent code
- Record Sharing Configuration
Although the session is scheduled for 2 hours this may be reduced depending on the numbers of queries from attendees.