As part of CQCs strategy, they are reviewing how practice’s work totackle health inequalities.
This session is aimed at exploring how youcan evidence improvements in tackling inequalities in access andoutcomes. · Registered managers | GPs, nurses, and allied healthprofessionals | Practice managers.
- Defining your population
- Understanding health outcomes and areas for improvement
- Exploring the needs of different groups and how to evidence howthese needs are met e.g.
- Long term condition management o
- Childhood immunisations o
- Working age o
- Cancer screening o
- Older people o
- Mental health o
- Barriers to accessing healthcare and how can these be addressed?
- Evidencing improvement
- Considering Outstanding