To register for this event, please use the appropriate link below for the day you want to attend (please only register for one event)
This session will be held virtually via Zoom – the link to join the session will be sent closer to the date.
Please avoid using a Primary care computer or laptop as Zoom is often blocked! Chrome is recommended rather than Internet Explorer as this is the better platform
|Prior to attending this training, you will need to complete the following eLfH modules on PLPLG.
• Understanding students
|• Roles and responsibilities||• Assessing learning needs|
|• Assessing learning in Practice||• Giving feedback||• Coaching skills|
- These resources can be accessed by clicking on the following link https:https://plplg.uk/e-learning-resources/
- Please provide evidence of completion by sending a PDF of your certificates (or a phone picture) to Marrian Fenton at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2-days prior to the start date of the course.
- The virtual meeting will be conducted via Zoom of which a link will be sent prior to the date of the meeting (see the note above in the red font).
- There will be a pre-check meeting to ensure you can access the training on the day. We will do a trial run at least a week prior to the start of the training of which a separate link will be sent for this.
- Staff who have already completed the Practice Supervisor Training are invited to join the session from 11:30 – 14:00
- Staff who have undertaken the ENB 998 or mentorship preparation courses need to join at 09.00 until 14.00.