North East London Health and Care Partnership invite staff from across public and voluntary sector organisations to participate in this 3 hour workshop to improve knowledge, skills and understanding in supporting those bereaved through suicide.
Rosedale Funeral Training, with 15 years experience, will be delivering the workshops. Previous attendees to this training demonstrated a real desire to make a real difference to the suicide statistics and better help and support those who have been bereaved through suicide. Workshops are delivered online through the Zoom platform.
Aims of the training will be:
- For delegates to feel confident supporting those who have been bereaved through Suicide
- To be able to use appropriate language
- Understand what may and may not be helpful
- Be familiar and confident using The Help Is at Hand book
- Be able to signpost to other organisations who offer specialist support if requiredVarious workshop dates available from July 2021 onwards. Book early to avoid disappointment!