Come join us to explore how your practice can make full use of the Advice & Guidance service for clinical advice and referrals. Join this 55-minute Knowledge Exchange and find out ways your practice can improve the use of this valuable service.
We would like to invite you to our second knowledge exchange on Advice & Refer (A&R) in collaboration with NHS North East London CCGs (TNW)/ Barts Health NHS Trust and EQUIP.
This event is for you if
- You are a GP or administrator who works in TNW and
- You use eRS to seek advice and/or referral through to any of the hospitals within Barts Health NHS Trusts.
The event will set out changes to referral pathways, recent data – and what this means for your practice and your patients, allowing you to learn from other practices how these processes could be optimised.
What to expect?
- In this 55 minute session we hope to cover:
- How to own your practice data and identify the meaning behind the data;
- Hear from a Special Guest speaker from a Consultant at Barts Health NHS Trust who is leading on managing an Advice and Refer service;
- Engage with colleagues in breakout rooms where practices across TNW can share experiences, tips and recommendations with each other to improve processes within your organisation
We are looking forward to welcoming you and sharing the wealth of knowledge we have across North East London on utilising this new referral pathway and help solve some of the problems colleagues may be having.