TNW Training Hubs are pleased to invite you to attend session five of the online dermatology teaching series on Monday 4th October at 1pm.
This session will focus on Dermatoscope Teaching and will cover:
- How to use your dermatoscope – practical session
- Teaching on pigmented skin lesions
Please click the links below to access the recordings from previous sessions.
- TNW Dermatology Teaching Session 1 – The epidemic of resistant tinea infections & Nodules on the legs in a renal transplant recipient referred via Teledermatology
- TNW Dermatology Teaching – Session 2 – Teledermatology A&G GPs and patient evaluation, what works well/what needs improvement
- TNW Dermatology Teaching Session 3 – Skin cancer diagnosis
- TNW Dermatology Teaching – Session 4 – An approach to allergy in eczema