To support practices with the TNW Medicines Optimisation Scheme 2021-22, the first education training session will be taking place on Friday 6th August, 12:30pm- 1:30pm via MS teams.
The session will focus on MedOptimise a software system that allows clinical professionals to record their Patient review outcomes. Please consider the most appropriate member of the team to attend the session.
Sean Mackey, Pharmacist and Director for MedOptimise will be conducting a Q&A session to highlight the benefits of the system:
- Sean has also kindly provided short training videos to support you with this session, which are available on the practice portal to view prior to the session.
- Practices are advised to watch the videos prior to the session to support your understanding of the system.
- Newham MOS Practice Portal Page: Click HERE.
- Waltham Forest MOS Practice Portal Page: Click HERE.
- Tower Hamlets MOS Practice Portal Page: Click HERE.
- How MedOptimise can support practices with MOS 2021-22.
- How to access the Indicator dashboard and view practice level data for Sip feeds, Sukkarto® and Lancets data.
- Guidance on recording ONS reviews.
- Uploading of action plans and other MOS submissions.
Practices are reminded to attend at least 2 education sessions/webinars relevant to medicines optimisation and submit action plans.