NEL Long Covid – Community of Practice
Welcome to our North East London Long Covid Community of Practice page. Our community of practice supports health and care professionals working with patients who are living with Long COVID in North East London.
The aim is to provide training and guidance, and to create a network of support to help improve knowledge and skills of those managing long COVID in any care setting and reduce variation in care.
The NEL Long COVID Community of Practice aims to:
- enable collaboration across north east London with consistent messaging considering local pathways
- enable continuous learning
- share and build better practice
- influence the ongoing development of the education modules
- create a support network, enabling access to expertise.
Click on the video to watch NEL Launch of Long Covid Community of Practice.
Link to: Long Covid Training
COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE TRAINING
Link to: Long Covid – Results from the Training Needs Survey
RESULTS FROM THE TRAINING NEEDS SURVEY
Link to: Long Covid – Referrals from Primary Care
LONG COVID REFERRALS FROM PRIMARY CARE
Link to: Long Covid – Referrals from Secondary Care
LONG COVID REFERRALS FROM SECONDARY CARE
Link to: Long Covid – Services and Resources
NATIONAL RESOURCES AND SERVICES
Link to: Patient Information on Local Land Covid Services