The annual #AskAboutAsthma conference is back, this year with a focus on health inequalities and what they mean for children and young people’s asthma. There will be sessions on:
- Air pollution and asthma – including why we’ve added the ‘4th ask’ to the #AAA priorities
- The impact of the National Bundle of Care on reducing health inequalities
- Asthma and the green agenda
- How data can improve care and reduce health inequalities
- Clinical and national updates.
Among others, we’ll be hearing from Rosamund Kissi-Debrah, Professor Stephen Holgate, Sarah Woolnough from Asthma and Lung UK, the Association of Young People’s Health, leaders from the national team and of course young people themselves.
Questions about this event?
Name: Christine Kirkpatrick
Further information and registration details can be found here. Daily webinars