Formerly known as Community Education Provider Networks or CEPNs, Training Hubs are not a legal entity but a group or network of multidisciplinary primary care teams, community and social care providers, aiming to enhance training, education and workforce development.
Training Hubs have developed effective, innovative educational and workforce initiatives for primary, community and social care since their inception in 2014. This ethos carries forward into the new Training Hub plans. Our plans moving forward includes as well as continuing our operation at borough level, connecting across our STP footprint, and nationally through HEE national training hubs.
Newham Training Hub through valuing our people, aims to support our communities to become healthy, happy and resilient. We are an integrated network of local organisations across Health, Social Care and Voluntary Sector working collaboratively in partnership for workforce planning, development and creating career pathways for our local residents.
- We are responsive to our staff and our population needs
- We are accountable
- We are inclusive
- We value and empower all
- We are innovative and open to new ideas
- We enable change
- Focus on the staff and patient/service user journey
- Be transparent in all activities, decisions
- Celebrate difference, be anti-discriminatory
- Earn trust, act with honesty and truthfulness
- Remain curious and look at things differently
- Be reflective, share the knowledge
- Collaborate and work across the system
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST