Tuesday 24th January 2023 from 9.00am to 12.30pm
Tuesday 21st February 2023 from 9.00am to 12.30pm
Tuesday 7th March 2023 from 9.00am to 12.30pm.
Venue: Stewart House, 32 Russell Square, London
Dr Clare Etherington GP and retired Head of Primary Care, NW London
Dr Mel Sayer, Associate Dean Professional Development, GP Educator, London
Dr Rupal Shah, Associate Dean Professional Development, GP Educator, London
This workshop is open to educational supervisors in London and KSS.
It will be interactive and in person!
– Reflect on our work as supervisors and what makes us flourish
– Challenge formulaic conceptions of capabilities/ competences that may not reflect changing cultural and societal norms
– Consider how formative assessment might be collaborative, exploring the learner’s thought processes, decision making, values and assumptions
– Introduce the idea of Creative Enquiry
– Explore conceptions and formation of professional identity
To register, please complete the registration form here. Numbers are limited to 20.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.