Complaints should be sent to email@example.com
- Complaint received by the team, logged and allocated to appropriate member. (If resolved completely within 24 hours – marked as closed)
- Acknowledgement sent to the complainant in writing with a follow up sent within 3 working days.
- Copy of complaint, action log and response emailed to Newham Training Hub Programme Manager to review.
- Allocated team member contacts the complainant to arrange local resolution and agree way forward.
- If unresolved, complaint is escalated to the Newham Training Hub Clinical Lead who will review and respond.
- Final escalation to relevant commissioner (if applicable) to review.
- Complaint closed on log.