**THIS SESSION IS FOR PRACTICES FROM NEL ICB* ONLY*
NEL GP IT Training is offering new starter training for your staff in order to support and induct them when joining your team.
The session is designed to demonstrate the basic functionality of the EMIS clinical system that learners will use in their day to day role.
** We recommend if you are new to EMIS you register for EMIS New User Admin prior to attending this session.**
Details of topics covered can found below.
Please note eRS referrals will not be covered in this session, training on this topic can be arranged separately with the GP IT Training team.
The following topics will be covered:
- logging onto EMIS Web including Smart Card use
- Overview of EMIS and how to navigate the system
- Find Patient
- Appointment book
- Registering a new patient
- Overview of the Care Record including how to find data, print patient summary
- Adding notes into the Care Record
- Medications and medication requests
- Tasks (briefly)
All attendees will receive a certificate at the end of the course to show they have attended a basic skills course. Course timings are slightly flexible depending on the number of learners and learning rate of all attendees.