About the session:
Focussed on providing participants with an understanding of how to influence and lead when they lack formal authority or the feeling of power, to build participants confidence to understand the power and influence they have and arm them with practical tools to take back to their teams. The sessions will be delivered virtually.
Dates and Times:
Tuesday 13 February 2024 14.00 – 16.00
Tuesday 5 March 2024 14.00 – 16.00
Thursday 28 March 2024 14.00 – 16.00
What will be covered:
This virtual workshop provides some protected ‘headspace’ and ‘thinking time’ to consider:
- How can I grow my confidence to use my power and influence, even if I don’t have formal authority?
- What are the differences between leading in a hierarchical context and influencing across teams and wider networks?
- Which aspects of my work are best achieved through a conventional management approach and which aspects require a more networked approach to leadership?
- How do I decide when a formal or more informal approach to influencing might work best?
- What are my key challenges in influencing beyond my sphere of authority?
- How do I apply this learning to my everyday work?
Who is this session for:
The NEL Health Equity Academy is offering this training to anyone working to reduce health inequalities within the ICS.
Click on the video link below to see what Jeanne has to offer:
About the facilitator
The workshop will be facilitated by Dr Jeanne Hardacre, Founding Director of Impact4Health, which is a specialist leadership, OD and culture change consultancy. Jeanne has 25 years of experience working alongside health and social care practitioners, clinicians, leaders and managers to develop behaviours and cultures which support high quality care
Please click on the link below to book your Place: