About the Programme: JITSUVAX is an EU Horizon 2020 funded global project coordinated by the University of Bristol, which investigates vaccine confidence among healthprofessionals and provides evidence based training to improve confidence and competence when having vaccine conversations. Training includes motivational interviewing to address hesitancy and dispel myths and misinformation. Further information can be found through their website Welcome – Jitsuvax the attached flyers and module syllabus.
Two training options are available:
- 90-minute one off interview training workshop aimed at improving confidence and competence in approaching vaccine conversations through building knowledge about motivating factors for vaccination concerns, communication skills and skills to effectively refute vaccine-related misconceptions.
- 2-day train-the-trainer workshop to support health professionals to train their colleagues to improve confidence and competence in vaccine conversations. The course will include understanding the background as to how the 90 minute sessions are developed, practical work including how to plan and deliver the training. The train-the-trainer approach allows the programme to be scaled up to support confident conversations across a larger footprint. You do not need to have attended the 90 minute session to take part in the train the trainer workshop.
- 90 minute interview training workshops – PLEASE NOTE THIS SESSION IS IN PERSON 11-12.30 EACH DAY. THE MAXIMUM SPACE ALLOCATION FOR THESE SESSIONS IS 20.
– Thursday January 11th 2024
– Wednesday February 14th 2024
– Tuesday March 5th 2024
- 2 day train the trainer workshops – PLEASE NOTE THIS SESSION IS IN PERSON 9AM TO 5PM EACH DAY. THE MAXIMUM SPACE ALLOCATION FOR THIS SESSION IS 20.
– January 24-25 2024
– March 20-21 2024
– February 28-29 2024
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. Places are limited so please indicate your first, second and third preferred options. There will be further sessions throughout the year if you are unable to attend any of the sessions listed here or you are not able to secure a place at this time.