This is a single, standalone educational webinar which we are running on the following dates:
- Friday 28th July at 12 – 1pm
- Wednesday 30th August at 2 – 3pm
- Monday 25th September at 10 – 11am
Key information about the workshop:
- Any adults living, working or studying in Newham are welcome to attend – you do not need to be based in Newham to attend
- All workshops are 1-hour long and will be held on MS Teams (unless stated otherwise)
- You can only attend 1 workshop per month
- They are single, standalone sessions aiming to provide educational information and evidence-based strategies on how you can look after your wellbeing
To register, complete the registration form by clicking here. If you can’t see the workshop name, select ‘Other’ and write down the name of the workshop as you see on the poster.
Please do share the workshop widely with your friends, colleagues, teams and anyone else who might find it useful – we’ll also be sharing these posters on our socials too!