The global theme for this year’s 16 Days of Activism is the Elimination of Violence Against Women. NEL Training Hub are delighted to invite you to the FGM Master Class for Primary care.
The aims of the session:
- Background and an understanding of legislation and safeguarding
- Risk factors that leave girls Vulnerable to FGM
- The clinical implications
- Local services/ resources to support girls and women already affected by FGM
- Mandatory reporting duty upon clinicians in Primary Care
Joining link will be shared 48 hours prior to event date.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Target audience: All primary care colleagues are welcome to attend.