**THIS SESSION IS ONLY FOR PRACTICES FROM CITY & HACKNEY CCG, WALTHAM FOREST CCG, NEWHAM CCG & TOWER HAMLETS CCG**
NEL GP IT Training is offering new starter training for your staff in order to support and induct them when joining your team.
The session is designed to demonstrate the basic functionality of the NHS mail Web page that learners will use in their day to day role.
Details of topics covered can found below.
The following topics will be covered:
Session Topics : t
- NHS mail New User account set-up
- NSH mail password set up
- NHS & MS Teams
- NHS mail and Outlook mail box options ( Using different account)
- NHS Archive folder available
- MHS mail inbox access via a smart mobile using outlook set-up
- NHS mail mail support options.
All attendees will receive a certificate at the end of the course to show they have attended a basic skills course. Course timings are slightly flexible depending on the number of learners and the learning rate of all attendees.