This is a brand new, half-day workshop.
It is open to educational supervisors in London and KSS.
It will be interactive and in person!
– Reflect on our work as supervisors and what makes us flourish
– Challenge formulaic conceptions of capabilities/ competences that may not reflect changing cultural and societal norms
– Consider how formative assessment might be collaborative, exploring the learner’s thought processes, decision making, values and assumptions
– Introduce the idea of Creative Enquiry
– Explore conceptions and formation of professional identity
To REGISTER, please complete the registration form here. Numbers are limited to 20.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.