The ability for you to stay mentally & physically healthy and resilient in an ever-changing world is an essential skill and ensures that you are able to best serve the service users and keep yourselves well.
This workshop aims to meet the following objectives:
- What is wellness and resilience? Small group work on what you feel is meant by these terms and why they’re important to you and the service users.
- What are you like when you are working at your best?
- What are you like when you are not working at your best?
- What are the warning signs between being well and not well, what are the triggers?
- How your unique perspective on the world creates stress
- How to use your physiology to reduce stress and the importance of taking time out and looking after yourselves mentally and physically
- What to do when you notice the warning signs and need additional support
- Discussions will also include the COVID-19 crisis and its impact on isolation, stress, shifts in routine and working practices and the knock-on effect it has in the wider world
This will be an interactive session, delivered via the Zoom platform and will be thought-provoking so as to provide you with elements that you can implement straight away.
Pre-information will be provided in a form of an electronic workbook that can be used as a reminder of the session and all slides will be provided as well afterwards.
Certificates of attendance will also be available for your CPD.
The virtual space provides a safe, interactive and stimulating environment with plenty of time for discussion of how you can apply what you’ve learnt.
Training is provided by Andy Coley, Internatiaonl NLP Traininer, Speaker & Coach