We’re passionate about the wellbeing of our colleagues and want to equip our line managers to feel comfortable talking about menopause openly so please join the ‘Menopause Awareness For Line Managers Interactive Webinar’.
This webinar covers:
- The 4 compelling reasons why organisations need to support menopause in the workplace.
- Demographic case
- Business case
- Social Responsibility case
- Legal case
- What menopause is, why it happens and when it may happen
- How to recognise and understand menopause symptoms and the impact they have at work
- The different approaches to managing menopause and feel confident signposting to credible resources
- Employment law and the legal framework surrounding menopause in the workplace
- How to have supportive conversations with colleagues around menopause
- Access to a toolkit of additional resources to support managing menopause.
This session is dedicated to all line managers and we hope to see as many of you there as possible as we continue our journey to make NEL a menopause friendly system.