Further to the launch of our Long COVID Community of Practice on 9 November 2021, we have set up a dedicated online hub of resources and training for all health and care professionals working with long COVID patients in North East London. You can access the hub HERE.
Please note that although these pages are currently hosted by the Newham Training Hub, the resources and training are for all boroughs in North East London.
Alongside this, we have also launched a series of long COVID training webinars last year, recording of which are also in this website.
Please see below our Long COVID 2023/24 Training Schedule
Click HERE to Register
Register NOW Before It Is Too Late
- Webinar 1: Outcomes – How Well Are People with Long COVID Recovering? – 4 October 2023 – 12:00 to 1:00
- Webinar 2: Respiratory Changes in Long COVID – 1 November 2023 – 12:00 to 1:00
- Webinar 3: Fatigue Management in Long COVID – 6 December 2023 – 12:00 to 1:00
- Webinar 4: Patient Journey Through the Service – 10 January 2024 – 12:00 to 1:00
- Webinar 5: Psychological/Mental Health Components of Long COVID Recovery – 7 February 2024 – 12:00 to 1:0
- Webinar 6: TBC (Topic to be confirmed) – 6 March 2024 – 12:00 to 1:00
A reminder about the Community of Practice
The aim is to provide training and guidance, and to create a network of support to help improve knowledge and skills of those managing Long COVID in any care setting and reduce variation in care.
The NEL Long Covid Community of Practice aims to:
- enable collaboration across NEL with consistent messaging considering local pathways
- enable continuous learning
- share and build better practice
- influence the ongoing development of the education modules
- create a support network, enabling access to expertise.