Educator Support has landed in North East London!
Please see below dates and session topics that the Training Hub has commissioned with the WorkWell Doctors:
- Tuesday 25th April 2023, 1.00pm – 2.00pm – Resilience and Burnout – BOOK HERE
- Tuesday 9th May 2023, 1.00pm – 2.00pm – Workplace Culture – BOOK HERE
- Tuesday 16th May 2023, 9.00am – 12:30pm – Half Day Workshop – BOOK HERE
- Monday 22nd May 2023, 1.00pm – 2.00pm – Time and Workload Management – BOOK HERE
- Thursday 1st June 2023, 1.00pm – 2.00pm, Digital Wellbeing and Rest – BOOK HERE
Open to anyone who works in a educator & supervisory role
North East London Training Hubs are excited to announce an upcoming collaboration with The WorkWell Doctors, Dr. Alexander Lai and Dr. Nirja Joshi. Both are dedicated and accomplished GPs, with a wealth of experience in advocating, coaching, and facilitating support for healthcare staff.
The WorkWell Doctors have a strong belief in the importance of workplace wellbeing, and their goal is to cultivate connection, collaboration, and supportive practices within General Practice teams.
Their workshops and resources are tailored specifically to the needs for anyone who works in a educator & supervisory role to enhance staff self-efficacy, self-compassion and team resilience.
In these sessions, you will be provided with practical strategies and solutions, as well as access to additional resources to promote workplace wellbeing. Past participants have found these workshops to be insightful, engaging, and useful in helping them establish good habits and create a positive wellbeing culture.
Please take this opportunity to invest in your long-term emotional and physical health