East London Health and Care Partnership invite all public and voluntary sector organisations to participate in this half day workshop to improve knowledge, skills and understanding in supporting those bereaved through suicide.
The partnership are working with Rosedale Training, to deliver these workshops. Previous attendees to this training demonstrated a real desire to make a real difference to the suicide statistics and better help and support those who have been bereaved through suicide.
Aims of the training will be;
• For delegates to feel confident supporting those who have been bereaved through Suicide
• To be able to use appropriate language.
• Understand what may and may not be helpful.
• Be familiar and confident using The Help Is at Hand book.
• Be able to signpost to other organisations who offer specialist support if required.
You will be required to provide a postal address for learning materials to be sent to you
Note, although the workshop is funded, there will be DNA charge enforced if you fail to turn up following booking.