This is the process for referring someone to a North East London Long COVID Service from Secondary Care:
- Patients being referred from Secondary Care, can be done so via a clinic letter.
- Patients must meet the below inclusion criteria.
- This can be emailed to the appropriate service, via the service email address under the service details.
Inclusion criteria for North East London Long COVID Clinics and Rehabilitation Pathways:
- Must be registered with a GP in the Clinic catchment area:
- City and Hackney COVID Rehabilitation Service (CoRe) (Includes Homerton Hospital Long COVID Clinic) – C&H GP
- Long COVID Service Tower Hamlets and Newham – TNW GP
- Long COVID Assessment Service Waltham Forest – WF GP
- The Long COVID Service (Barking, Havering, Redbridge) – BHR GP
- Must be over 18 years old
- Must have had a face-to-face assessment
- Must have completed basic investigations:
- Basic Bloods – FBC, CRP, Liver function tests, U&Es, Ferritin
- Must have excluded all other possibly underlying pathology
- Must have excluded all other appropriate care pathways
- If for rehabilitation only, must have identified there is a need for rehabilitation i.e., the patient has functional limitations or goals