E-Learning Healthcare Session
Long COVID and post-COVID-19 syndrome is an emerging condition and one that we are continuing to learn more about. This elearning session is aimed at all healthcare professionals, registered and unregistered and provides an introduction to long COVID and post-COVID-19 syndrome. It explains what we mean by long COVID and post-COVID–19 syndrome, the common signs and symptoms, investigations and how patients might be assessed and supported with these.
The session takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete and a certificate is available on completion of the session.
Long Covid 2023/2024 Webinars – Schedule
Please see below our Long COVID 2023/24 Training Schedule
Click HERE to Register (Register NOW Before It Is Too Late)
- Webinar1: Outcomes – How Well Are People with Long COVID Recovering? – 4 October 2023 – 12:00 to 1:00
- Webinar 2: Respiratory Changes in Long COVID – 1 November 2023 – 12:00 to 1:00
- Webinar 3: Fatigue Management in Long COVID – 6 December 2023 – 12:00 to 1:00
- Webinar 4: Patient Journey Through the Service – 10 January 2024 – 12:00 to 1:00
- Webinar 5: Psychological/Mental Health Components of Long COVID Recovery – 7 February 2024 – 12:00 to 1:0
- Webinar 6: TBC (Topic to be confirmed) – 6 March 2024 – 12:00 to 1:00
Long Covid 2022/2023 Webinars – Schedule and Recordings
What is long COVID: including pathophysiology, symptoms & red flags
8th February 2022, 1pm – 2pm
How to Assess & diagnose Long COVID; including what investigations to dO
8th March 2022, 1pm – 2pm
The Multidisciplinary Team Management of Long COVID
5th April 2022, 1pm – 2pm
Self-management strategies for Long COVID, including non-clinical pathways
10th May 2022, 1pm – 2pm
Patient Case Studies: Examples from the NEL Long COVID Clinics
7th June 2022, 1pm – 2pm
Long COVID Pathways – how to refer to local Long COVID Service
12th July 2022, 1pm – 2pm
Local Referral Pathways Webinars
Newham and Tower Hamlets GP Long Covid Webinar
This webinar will be for GP’s in Tower Hamlets and Newham, discussing the Long COVID Service will a focus on referral routes and the inclusion/exclusion criteria.
19th April 2022, 12.30pm – 1.30pm
City and Hackney GP Education Session : Update from C&H Long COVID Service Including OneContact Tool Demo
The purpose of the session is to provide an update about the City and Hackney long COVID service in general, the results of a recent referral audit and also a chance for primary care colleagues to ask some questions about the service.
13th May 2022, 1.00pm – 2.00pm