We have now included new dates for the group coaching sessions run by Dr Amrita Sen Mukherjee, Your Wellbeing Doctor.
- Open to any qualified GP in London
- Fully funded sessions
- For GPs transitioning back to work after an extended period of absence due to health or care reasons.
These fully funded sessions are designed to support clinician wellbeing during transition back into a clinical environment. The course focuses on the psychological wellbeing of doctors providing mechanisms to enable flourishing within the work environment which can be translated into personal spheres. The ultimate goal is that is the wellbeing of the clinician is nurtured, maintained, and supported, which, in turn may promote better patient care and outcomes.
Each course consists of 5 x 1 hour sessions. Participants need to commit to all 5.
First Cohort: 15th September 2022
- 1st session – 15.09.22 (09:15-10:15)
- 2nd session – 22.09.22 (09:15-10:15)
- 3rd session – 13.10.22 (19:30-20:30)
- 4th session – 27.10.22 (09:15-10:15)
- 5th session – 10.11.22 (09:15-10:15)
Second cohort 5th January 2023
Please complete this link to register for the September course.
If you would like to register for the January course please contact email@example.com
Don’t forget, The Return to Work programme also offers:
- Coaching and Simulation Workshops for GPs and GP trainees off work for health and care reasons. Follow this link to register.
- ‘Thrive after Maternity Leave:’ Group Coaching Course for GPs and GP trainees on maternity leave. Follow this link to register.
- Simulation Surgeries for GPs and GP trainees on maternity leave. Follow this link to register.